Quail Eggs - Kaada Mutta - കാട മുട്ട (Available only in Bangalore)
Quail eggs, famous for its nutritional value and also considered a delicacy in many parts of the world. Sourced directly from Quail farms.
Health Benefits of Quail Eggs :
The little eggs are rich vitamins and minerals. They are a good supplement for calcium. They are made up of approximately 13% protein, about 2% more than chicken eggs. They also contain significant amounts of Vitamin A and B2.
- Quail eggs are good at removing heavy metals from your body, and taking toxins out of your blood. They also rid your body of liver stones, bladder stones and kidney stones.
- Ovomucoid protein contained in quail eggs, is the main ingredient that you will find in many anti-allergy drugs, so you can get it straight from nature with quail eggs.
- Consistent quail egg consumption can help you to have a strong immune system, make your skin look much better and you will have better overall health
- Experts believe that quail eggs can help to speed up recuperation after you have suffered a blood stroke and they can also help to keep your heart muscles strong.
- Some patients experienced the healing of ulcers and gastritis after taking quail eggs and some experts believe that the eggs can help to prevent cancer growth and treat diabetes.
For Bulk Orders : call +91 490 23 22 303 / +91 94481 0883
We Also Recommend