Cheruchana vithu - Flax Seeds - ചണവിത്ത്
Flaxseeds, also know as linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds known to be the richest sources of a plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
Benefits of Flax Seeds:
- Rich fiber content.
- Contains essential fats needed for healthy skin and hair.
- Helps to improve obesity and helpful for weightloss.
- Used in medicines to cure liver disease.
- They are rich in Antioxidants.
- Known to lower cholesterol level.
it is also known as Alsi in Hindi, Gujarati, and Punjabi, Ali vidai in Tamil, Jawas in Marathi, Tishi in Bengali, Pesi in Oriya, Agasi in Kannada and Avise ginzalu in Telugu.
We Also Recommend